Restoring your Pool's Charm - Dallas Remodeling Services
Weekly Dallas Pool Service has serviced and repaired over a thousand pools in and around the Dallas area in the past few years. Our remodeling team's experience is built on top of this intimate pool knowledge. Our foundation in pool renovations is based off working with countless homeowners in keeping their equipment running efficently and ensuring they enjoy their pools fully.
Our Dallas remodeling professionals will work closely with you to give your pool the proper design, purpose, and upgrades you desire.
Our remodeling and construction services are provided in conjunction with Blue Science Inground Pools - one of the top rated providers of custom pool builds and renovations in DFW. Blue Science is rapidly growing in Dallas due to extremely high reviews by new pool construction buyers.
We offer several surface materials that offer more customization and a longer warranty than traditional pool plaster. These are just a few samples of color and texture, contact us (214-377-1319) for more information about our surface options.
StoneScapes is a very popular pool surface we use in Dallas. View more samples.
Dallas Pool Renovations Playbook:
- Replastering your pool's surface with a fresh smooth plaster, stone based surface, Pebble Tec, StoneScapes, or Diamond Brite.
- Tile or retiling your pool's water line and spa overflow area.
- Coping your pool's edge all around with newer materials such as flagstone.
- Plastering, coping, and tiling together are a more typical and complete remodel which our Dallas consultants advise.
- Pool deck resurfacing (or adding a new decked area) with your choice of poured concrete, decorative concrete, stone, pavers, rolled edge, travertine stone, or custom stonework.
- Enclosed landscaping such as sectioned off tree or plant near your pool's edge.
- Adding pool control automation features that allow you to control all pool settings remotely from your smartphone.
- Adding a spa or hot tub to your existing pool setting.
- Adding a beach entry, baja step, handrails, or a water slide.
- Converting your pool to a saltwater system.
- Adding LED lighting features in and around your pool. Many color selections are available.
- Improving the energy efficiency of your pool, such as by using a solar pool heater.
- The exciting ideas are endless...